Frequently asked questions
- How does HK L-137 taste?
- HK L-137 has no taste or smell.
- Is HK L-137 soluble in water?
- HK L-137 is dispersible in water, but not soluble in water.
- Why is HK L-137 heat-treated?
- To strengthen and stabilize the immunostimulating activity of L-137, it is heat-treated at the peak of its activity so that a high level of the activity can be maintained in a wide variety of conditions.
- How about the safety?
- L-137 is a safe lactic acid bacterium derived from fermented food that is consumed in South East Asia. The safety of HK L-137 has been scientifically verified by numerous studies. The safety of HK L-137 is approved in the United States as well as the EU.
- What is the difference between HK L-137 and other lactic acid bacteria?
- Although many strains of lactic acid bacteria and bifidobacteria are known to possess the activity to enhance immune functions, namely immunostimulating activity, the strength of the activity varies significantly among the different strains.
HK L-137 possesses an extremely higher immunostimulating activity compared to other lactic acid bacteria.
- Why does HK L-137 possess such a strong immunostimulating activity?
- The lactic acid bacteria L-137 expresses a much higher amount of lipoteichoic acid (LTA) outside the cell wall than do other general lactic acid bacteria, which may contribute to the strong immunostimulating activity of HK L-137.
Please send us an e-mail to the above-mentioned address, including the following information.
- Name (required)
- Phone number (required)
- Company name
- How did you find our website?